A. OUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY
Federal, State and Local laws require us to keep Protected Health Information about you. These laws also require us to tell you how we achieve this and how, when and why we use PHI about you.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PHI WITHOUT RECOURSE TO YOU
1. We may use and disclose your PHI in order to provide you professional service and treatment
2. We may use and disclose your PHI in order for us to be paid services / treatments rendered to you.
3. We may use and disclose your PHI for healthcare operations carried out for and on your behalf.
4. We may disclose your PHI as part of health activities such as death records and controlling communicable disease
5. We may disclose your PHI to coroners, medical examiners and funeral directors in pursuit of their legitimate duties
6. We may disclose your PHI when ordered by a competent court in lawsuits and disputes
7. We may disclose your PHI concerning military personnel and veterans as required by command authorities
8. We may disclose your PHI concerning inmate for their health and the health and safety of other inmates
9. We many contact you and remind you of an appointment
10. We may send you materials about our services and providers
11. We may include you in our client directory
12. We may disclose you PHI as a requirement by Federal, State or Local law under competent jurisdiction
13. We may disclose your PHI as part of health oversight activities (audits, monitoring investigations, licensures,etc)
14. We may disclose your PHI as part of workers’ compensation or similar program
15. We may disclose your PHI for research purposes if approved by a competent board that authorization be waived.
C. YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have a right to a copy of this notice
2. You have a right to see and copy of your PHI
3. You have a right to request different and other ways to communicate with you
4. You have a right to request amendment of your PHI so long as a legitimate error can be identified
5. You have a right to impose restriction on the use and disclosure of PHI about you.
6. You have a right to ask for list of all or part of disclosures made to you
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may call (301)523-0581 or you may file a written complaint to:
The privacy Officer,
Love To Care, LLC
2255 Crain Hwy Suite 203
Waldorf, MD, 20601,
Original Notice of Information of Privacy Practices of PHI developed by The North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communication Alliance, Inc.
Our Core Values
Enterprising Work Ethics
We promote personal and organizational progress through innovating and incorporating leading practices
We promise and deliver quality service to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our patients and clients
Professionalism and Passion
We work with purpose, optimism, and urgency to make the best decisions each and every time.
Ethical Behavior and Integrity
We are dedicated to the highest level of compliance and personal integrity. We believe in doing the right thing and expect this behavior from others.
Continuous Growth and Improvement
We are focused on today and tomorrow. We embrace change and utilize the best people and processes to improve ourselves and our services.
Teamwork and Partnership
We encourage cooperative efforts at every level and across all operations. We share knowledge and best practices and welcome honest and constructive feedback. We operate by the team rule.